HEALTH & SAFETY
As of August 26, 2021 Teton County, Wyoming passed a mask mandate requiring all person(s) 3 years of age and older must wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status when indoors at public spaces such as hotel lobbies, restaurant spaces (before seated at table), public restrooms, etc. Read Full Mandate Here
Pool & Hot Tub
- According to the State of Wyoming Health Order #1, all guests must maintain social distance while utilizing pool, hot tub, or pool deck facilities.
- All guests are required to wear wristbands while on the pool deck or utilizing facilities. To obtain a wristband please visit the Adventure Center in the lobby.
- Fitness center is open to guests, but please maintain recommended 6 ft social distancing
- There will not be stayover service or refreshing of your room during this time. However, if you are in need of more towels, pillows or toiletries, simply call the front desk and we will happily deliver some to your room
- All guestrooms will be free of magazines
- All guestrooms will be inspected and sprayed with a medical-grade disinfectant that kills 99.99% of viruses, germs and bacteria on hard and soft surfaces
- Our team will use electrostatic sprayers to ensure even coverage on all surfaces of the EPA certificated disinfectant
- Common areas will be sprayed with the same EPA certified medical-grade disinfectant daily
- Cleaned according to CDC guidelines
- Housekeeping will only take place prior to check-in and after check-out
- Haydens Post restaurant is open for dine-in or take-out. Dine-in will be self-seating indoors or outdoors. Staff will wear masks while serving.
- No menus will be given individually, but will be posted for viewing using QR Codes on tables
- All seating arrangements will be set so that patrons are able to maintain 6 ft distancing
A Letter From Our General Manager
To all of our loyal and valued Snow King guests,
It’s important to us that you know that as we weather the COVID-19 situation not only as a nation but as a community, all of us at Snow King Resort take a personal interest in the safety and well-being of the guests we serve and we will continue to make that a top priority.
We are following the recommendations of the local and state health departments, the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. Here we will post information on the initiatives we’re taking to protect the health and safety of each and every guest while they’re on property.
On behalf of myself and the entire staff at Snow King Resort, please know how much we appreciate the trust you continue to place in us, our community and our destination and if I can help answer any additional questions you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Snow King Resort
Our Intensified Cleaning Measures
The safety and comfort of our guests has always been our top priority, especially now. In addition to our already rigorous daily cleaning and disinfecting routines, we have added the following heightened measures.
Increased frequency of daily public area cleaning including front desk, lobby, shuttles, bell carts, elevators, and all common spaces
Use of medical-grade sanitizer and disinfectant with electrostatic sprayers in all guestrooms prior to check-in and in public areas daily
All employees are evaluated prior to beginning work with wellness questionnaire
We will continue to make your stay comfortable by delivering towels & sanitized toiletries as needed while daily housekeeping service is suspended.
Medical Grade Sanitation Solutions
We've implemented a medical-grade sanitizer that is free from harsh chemicals for use in our guestrooms and public common areas.
Four minutes to sanitize 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, fungi, and mold
Sanitizes hard and soft services including: beds, lamp shades, chairs, and carpets
Botanically based and EPA approved while maintaining ASTM & AOAC standards
Biodegradable formula, safe for food surfaces, and non-toxic
Used with electrostatic sprayer that allows for even coverage on every surface throughout guestrooms and common areas