AMENITIES & PET POLICY
See what's included in our daily resort amenities fee and view details about our pet friendly resort.
According to the State of Wyoming Health Order #1, Snow King Resort is allowed limited capacities of individuals in its pool and hot tub at any one time. You must reserve a time slot to use the pool and/ or hot tub upon check-in.
RESORT AMENITIES FEE
Snow King Resort Charges a $37 Per Night Amenity Fee That Covers:
- Shuttle Service to and from Jackson Hole Airport ($70 Value) Based On Availability
- Winter Ski Shuttle to and from Teton Village ($70 Value) Based On Availability
- On-site 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool (Swimming Pool & Hot Tub is now opened with limited capacities. You must reserve a 45-minute slot to use the pool or hot tub once you check-in. No reservations can be made prior to check-in)
- Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub Under the Stars (Swimming Pool & Hot Tub is now opened with limited capacities. You must reserve a 45-minute slot to use the pool or hot tub once you check-in. No reservations can be made prior to check-in)
- 800 and Local Calls
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- Daily Local Newspaper in Lobby
- Overnight Parking
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Wednesday S'mores Night
- Saturday Hot Cocoa Night
Jackson Hole Airport Shuttle
When it comes to travel Snow King Resort has everything you need to ensure a comfortable stay, including airport transporation to and from Jackson Hole's airport! Our shuttle service operates, 7 days a week and requires 48 to 72 hour notice prior to arrival. We will need your arrival/departure date and time, flight number and number of guests.
Contact us to book your airport accommodations!
Phone: 307.733.5200 press "0" for shuttle service
Take our state-of-the-art cardio machines—treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes—and couple these with free weights and a sleek Pre-Core FTS Glide, and you know Snow King Resort has everything you need to keep your fitness routine on track while you are away from home. The unisex changing room and bath area allow you to rinse off and perform a quick change before heading outdoors to enjoy our heated pool and hot tub after a tough workout. The fitness center is open 24/7 for guest use.
If exercising outdoors is more your style, our staff can provide you with directions to areas for trail running, snowshoeing or stand-up paddle boarding, not to mention skiing to your heart’s delight in our beautiful Teton mountains.
A VACATION FOR YOUR DOG
You no longer have to leave behind your furry friend when you go on vacation. How can anyone even resist those big puppy eyes?! If you're travelling with your non-human BFF, please review our pet policy below:
- Dogs Only
- No Weight Limit or Breed Restrictions
- $25 Per Day For One Dog
- $35 Per Day For Two Dogs
- 2 Dogs Maximum Per Room
- Only Allowed in Hotel Guestrooms, No Condos
- Must Be On a Leash at All Times When On Property
Adventure Fit for a Pup
Our friends at Dogjax know what dogs want and that's to play! While you're out hitting the slopes all day or on a backpacking hike through Yellowstone don't leave your friend alone all day. Drop your dog at Dogjax for all day play for just $35 (+tax) per dog per day.
You will need to have a copy of your dog's up to date vaccine records, so grab them from your vet before your come to Jackson Hole.
Words from Dogjax on their open play philosophy:
We encourage dogs be dogs – and socialize all day long. We define Open Play as ‘a play area for dogs to openly socialize while being supervised’. Picture a swimming pool full of kids playing with a lifeguard on duty! The dogs get to romp and play while a trained Dog Handler makes sure they are safe and following the rules.
Each day we create Open Play Groups for the dogs, based on energy level and compatibility. Size, history, injuries and age also play a role in the process. These groups are then supervised by our Dog Handlers who discourage bad manners and encourage playful behavior.