Jackson Hole Rooms & Suites
Refined Western Resort Amenities
*Included in Resort Fee
- Shuttle Service to and from Jackson Hole Airport*
- Winter Ski Shuttle to and from Teton Village*
- On-Site Ski/ Snowboard and Mountain Bike Rental Shop
- 24-Hour Fitness Center*
- 24-Hour Guest Business Center*
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas*
- Daily Local Newspaper in Lobby*
- Overnight Parking*
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Fridge
- iHome iPod MP3 Clock Radio
- Premium Cable Selections*
- Pet-Friendly Hotel Rooms
- On-Site Full Service Restaurant & Bar
- Microwave in lobby
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool*
- Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub Under the Stars*
Sink into relaxation in our King hotel guestrooms. Enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains from large windows or balcony. Offering a single king bed, bathroom with shower and tub, and western decor, you'll feel right at home. Pets are welcome for an additional fee, and all rooms are non-smoking.
Double Queen Guestrooms
Enjoy the flexibility of two comfortable queen beds. After you spend your day adventuring in Jackson Hole, retreat to your room and relax with a hot shower or bath, then enjoy stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Pets are welcome for an additional fee, and all rooms are non-smoking.
Need a little more space? Choose our King Suite and enjoy cozy comfort with your own living room area with lodge pole furnishings, kitchenette and dining table, and separate room with king bed. King Suite's are not pet friendly, and all rooms are non-smoking.
COMPLIMENTARY AIRPORT SHUTTLE
When it comes to travel Snow King Resort has everything you need to ensure a comfortable stay, including complimentary airport transportation! Our shuttle service operates from 5:00am-10:00pm, 7 days a week and requires a 72 hour notice prior to arrival. We will need your arrival/departure date and time, flight number and number of guests.
*Shuttle service is for JAC airport only
Contact us to book your complimentary airport accommodations.
Phone: 307.733.5200 press "0" for shuttle service