Snow King Mountain's only ski-in, ski-out accommodations, and just 12 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Ski Gear Rentals
Our preferred partner, Ski Butlers offers the most convenient ski rental experience in the industry by delivering your ski rentals directly to your accommodations - safe, easy and convenient, so you can spend more time enjoying your vacation while on vacation! Snow King Resort guests receive 10% off rental delivery, click this link to start your reservation now!
Snow King Mountain
Jackson’s "Town Hill": Big Mountain Appeal
Ski-in, ski-out, Snow King Resort is located at the base of the historic Snow King Mountain. A hub of activity for locals and visitors alike, Snow King Mountain has the steepest north-facing FIS racecourse in the lower 48, making for challenging terrain even for the seasoned skier. Nothing to fear though, a majority of the lower mountain is rated for beginner and intermediate abilities. Add in a snow-tubing park, snow biking trails, an alpine cowboy coaster, and an ice-climbing wall, and you have a full-service winter wonderland for the whole family. Be sure to catch the World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb each March.
Know Before You Go
Winter will look a little different at Snow King Mountain and elsewhere in Jackson Hole. Snow King Mountain asks that you be aware of the following:
- It's recommended that you buy lift tickets in advance. All tickets have a 24-hour free cancellation policy.
- Staff working within 10 feet of the public will be wearing masks.
- Guests are required to wear masks when/where social distancing is not possible, including chairlifts, while standing in line, at the rental shop, inside ski school spaces, on the magic carpet, and all other indoor spaces.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Ski 4,139 Vertical, Leg-burning Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Steep and exciting terrain takes you from the 10,450-foot peak at Rendezvous Mountain to the base, four thousand feet below. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort boasts one of the longest and steepest vertical drops of any ski area in North America. After a ten-minute aerial tram trip to the summit of Rendezvous Mountain, you have your pick of runs to return to the resort's base at 6,311 feet. In operation from late November to April, there are eleven chairlifts, two gondolas and an aerial tram. The resort offers great restaurants and shops to meet all interests in a chalet-like setting. Snow King Resort provides a free shuttle (based upon availability) to this ski area, 12 miles west of Jackson.
Know Before You Go
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is implementing extra health and safety precautions to ensure all guests can hit the slopes safely. These precautions include:
- Face coverings are required in certain areas, including lines, when loading and unloading chairlifts and gondolas, and in all indoor resort facilities, including retail, restaurants, guest services, ticketing, administrative offices and restrooms.
- Guests will be asked to practice physical distancing while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property.
- Guests can also expect increased frequency of cleaning in public spaces as well as hand sanitizer stations around the resort.
Grand Targhee Resort
Grand Targhee Resort is paradise for skiers and snowboarders alike
Up and over Teton Pass and into Driggs, Idaho, Grand Targhee Resort or the ‘Ghee, as it is commonly called, offers beginner-to-expert terrain across 76 trails on 2.600 acres in the Caribou-Targhee National Forest. More than 500 inches of snow annually and a lack of lift lines, the ‘Ghee is paradise for skiers and snowboarders alike.
Know Before You Go
Grand Targhee is in the process of defining and implementing new health and safety procedures in light of COVID-19. At this time, this is what you can expect:
- Indoor capacity limites.
- Face covering requirements.
- Expanded outdoor seating options.
- Flexible refund policy on season passes.