Thank you for booking to stay with us in Jackson Hole! We look forward to your arrival. To ensure you have the best possible stay, please review the following policies, terms & conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact reservations at: 307.733.5200.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID
Please note on July 3, 2020 the town of Jackson passed health order #1255 that requires mask wearing of all persons while in public indoor spaces. Snow King Resort kindly asks for your cooperation with helping us follow the law of the land during these times. If you are in need of a mask, please ask the front desk for a disposable!
Things might look a little different when you stay at Snow King Resort this time. To prepare you for your stay, we've implemented the following changes.
- The pool and hot-tub will be closed until at least July 15, 2020
- There will be no stay over service, so your rooms won't be refreshed during your stay, but it would be our pleasure to deliver towels or toiletries to your room as you need them
- We have installed plexi-glass at front desk to create a small physical barrier between staff and guests
- Our employees will wear washable masks when in public areas and when interacting with guests, including the front desk and restaurant
- Our employees will wear nitrate disposable in public areas and when touching communal items such as keyboards or when serving guests in the restaurant
- Snow King Resort has removed as much paper as possible to reduce handling of materials between employees and guests. Receipts will be available digitally and menus will be posted
- Disinfectant kits will be handed out at check-in to guests that include a personal bottle of disinfectant, the same used in guestrooms prior to arrival, and a personal microfiber cloth for guests to keep
A first & last nights deposit is required at time of booking. Upon departure the remaining balance of the reservation will be taken.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival
ALL PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Reservations booked within a group block are held to the cancellation policy stated in the group agreement and are separate from the above policies
Your Travel Flexibility
In response to changing marketplace conditions, BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company is ensuring our customers are offered flexibility when making travel decisions
For all Benchmark hotels we are implementing the following policies till May 31, 2020 or until further notice
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid non-cancellable rates, we will allow full changes or cancellations without charge up to 4pm day of arrival.
- Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations, any reservation you make – even those described as pre-paid non-cancellable for any future arrival date, can be changed and cancelled up to 4pm day of arrival
- For our international guests traveling from China, Italy, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Israel and all European counties we will continue to offer full refunds and waive cancellation fees
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Some exceptions may apply to this policy which include special event restrictions and peak demand weeks.
No charge for childern under 13 years of age when sharing rooms with at least one paying adult & using existing beds.
Snow King Resort Hotel & Condos offers year-round complimentary shuttle service to and from the Jackson Hole International Airport (JAC).
Please contact the hotel operator at 307.733.5200 at least 48 hours prior to arrival to arrange shuttle service. Being able to provide your flight information during scheduling will ensure shuttle pick-up & drop-off are seamless.
A resort fee of $37 plus taxes will be charged per room per night.
This resort fee includes the following amenities:
- Shuttle Service to and from Jackson Hole Airport ($70 Value) Based On Availability
- Winter Ski Shuttle to and from Teton Village ($70 Value) Based on Availability
- On-site 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool (Closed until at least July 1, 2020 due to Wyoming State Health Order)
- Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub Under the Stars (Closed until at least July 1, 2020 due to Wyoming State Health Order)
- 800 and Local Calls
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- Daily Local Newspaper in Lobby
- Overnight Parking
- In-Room Keurig Coffee
Please Note: reservations booked within a group block are held to the resort fee stated in the group agreement and may be different from the above
Condo Housekeeping Fee
A one time cleaning fee for condos will be applied:
- $150-Luxury Parlor Suite
- $150-Luxury One Bedroom
- $300-Luxury Three Bedroom
- $100-Classic One Bedroom
- $200-Classic Two Bedroom
- $300-Classic Three Bedroom
- $400-Classic Four Bedroom
*Daily Housekeeping is an additional fee
The following local tax rates will be applied to all guest reservations.
- State Sales Tax: 6% of Total Lodging
- Teton County Lodging Tax: 2% of Total Lodging
- Snow King Mountain Resort Association Tax: 1% of Total Lodging
Upon check-in please have a credit card ready to hand to the front desk agent. The credit card will be swiped and authorized at $100 per day. This is strictly a pending charge so that you can easily charge concierge activities and restaurant charges to your room.
Upon check-out this $100 per day authorization for incidentals shall be released to your card if you did not choose to charge activities to your room during your stay. If you have chosen to utilize this convenience, charges will be made and the balance will be released upon check-out.
Please note: This is not a charge. This is a pending or holding authorization for incidentals.
If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to a front desk agent upon check-in.