Thank you for booking to stay with us in Jackson Hole! We look forward to your arrival. To ensure you have the best possible stay, please review the following policies, terms & conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact reservations at: 307.733.5200.
A first & last nights deposit is required at time of booking. Upon departure the remaining balance of the reservation will be taken.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for a full refund January 1 through June 15th.
- Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival for a full refund June 16th through August 15th.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for a full refund August 16 through December 31.
ALL PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Reservations booked within a group block are held to the cancellation policy stated in the group agreement and are separate from the above policies
Your Travel Flexibility
In response to changing marketplace conditions, BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company is ensuring our customers are offered flexibility when making travel decisions
For all Benchmark hotels we are implementing the following policies till May 31, 2020 or until further notice
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid non-cancellable rates, we will allow full changes or cancellations without charge up to 4pm day of arrival.
- Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations, any reservation you make – even those described as pre-paid non-cancellable for any future arrival date, can be changed and cancelled up to 4pm day of arrival
- For our international guests traveling from China, Italy, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Israel and all European counties we will continue to offer full refunds and waive cancellation fees
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Some exceptions may apply to this policy which include special event restrictions and peak demand weeks.
No charge for childern under 13 years of age when sharing rooms with at least one paying adult & using existing beds.
Snow King Resort Hotel & Condos offers year-round complimentary shuttle service to and from the Jackson Hole International Airport (JAC).
Please contact the hotel operator at 307.733.5200 at least 48 hours prior to arrival to arrange shuttle service. Being able to provide your flight information during scheduling will ensure shuttle pick-up & drop-off are seamless.
A resort fee of $37 plus taxes will be charged per room per night.
This resort fee includes the following amenities:
- Shuttle Service to and from Jackson Hole Airport ($70 Value) Based On Availability
- Winter Ski Shuttle to and from Teton Village ($70 Value) Based on Availability
- On-site 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool
- Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub Under the Stars
- 800 and Local Calls
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- Daily Local Newspaper in Lobby
- Overnight Parking
- In-Room Keurig Coffee
Please Note: reservations booked within a group block are held to the resort fee stated in the group agreement and may be different from the above
Condo Housekeeping Fee
A one time cleaning fee for condos will be applied:
- $150-Luxury Parlor Suite
- $150-Luxury One Bedroom
- $300-Luxury Three Bedroom
- $100-Classic One Bedroom
- $200-Classic Two Bedroom
- $300-Classic Three Bedroom
- $400-Classic Four Bedroom
*Daily Housekeeping is an additional fee
The following local tax rates will be applied to all guest reservations.
- State Sales Tax: 6% of Total Lodging
- Teton County Lodging Tax: 2% of Total Lodging
- Snow King Mountain Resort Association Tax: 1% of Total Lodging
Upon check-in please have a credit card ready to hand to the front desk agent. The credit card will be swiped and authorized at $100 per day. This is strictly a pending charge so that you can easily charge concierge activities and restaurant charges to your room.
Upon check-out this $100 per day authorization for incidentals shall be released to your card if you did not choose to charge activities to your room during your stay. If you have chosen to utilize this convenience, charges will be made and the balance will be released upon check-out.
Please note: This is not a charge. This is a pending or holding authorization for incidentals.
If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to a front desk agent upon check-in.