Category: spring ski pass sale
Spring at the King Ski Passes on Sale for just $99!
There's still time to enjoy the sun and fun at Snow King Mountain for just $99. The Spring Season Pass is valid through March 25th, 2012 and Summer 2012.
are looking good for a snowy spring and the ground hog predicted a longer winter, so you might as well enjoy it by skiing the King through spring!
Um, $99 is like the price of one day of skiing at some ski resorts! If you buy the Spring Pass today and ski every day 'til closing on March 25th it will only cost you $3.80 per day. Not bad, indeed.
To purchase a $99 spring ski pass for Snow King Mountain, please call the season pass office 307-734-3136.
Benefits of the Season Pass:
- Two complimentary Alpine Slide tickets ($20 value)
- Two complimentary King Tubes tickets ($30 value)
- Unlimited complimentary scenic lift rides during Summer 2012
- Discounts at King Tues Tubing Park
- Discounts in the Atrium and Lounge
- Discounts at the Alpine Slide and Alpine Golf
- Lodging discount of 50% off the rack rate on hotel rooms at Snow King Resort (Through Mar. 21st, 2012)
Enjoy these Upcoming Events with the Spring at the King Pass:
- Feb. 29th: Wednesday Night Lights #2
- Mar. 2nd, 3rd: Wyoming State High School State Championships
- Mar. 7th: Wednesday Night Lights #3
- Mar. 9th: Margarita Cup Race 5
- Mar. 10th: Club Series GS - Tentative
- Mar. 14th: Wednesday Night Lights #4
- Mar. 17th: Last Day of King Tubes
- Mar. 17th: Kid's Carnival
- Mar. 17th: Pond Skimming, Season Pass Holder Party
- Mar. 18th: Town Downhill
- Mar. 21st: Club Series Final Dual SL
- Mar. 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th: World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb
- Mar. 25th: Last Day of Operation for the 2011/2012 Winter Season